For How Long Can You Take a Quick Loan in California
Getting a loan on a credit card is not a problem at all: such loans are issued by banks, microfinance organizations (MFIs), and credit unions. But the conditions for receiving money in each of them differ significantly. The bank is ready to issue up many times more on a credit card, but it implies very strict conditions and the whole procedure will take several days or even weeks. Credit unions are only relevant to their members. So, the easiest way to get funds is by applying for a payday loan in California at the AdvanceSOS site, but you will be able to get up to 255 loan on the same day. If this option is suitable for you, read the details below.
How to Get a Loan at MFI?
According to the Californian laws, residents of the state can get a payday loan of up to $300 for 31 days maximum. It is allowed to have only one active payday loan at once. However, borrowers can get more money if they apply for a loan at MFIs across the country. There are no restrictions on that, so if you are not satisfied with the amount offered to you, do not hesitate to find an alternative.
To get a loan at MFI, you need to pass the eligibility criteria:
- Have legal status in the United States;
- Be older than 18 years old;
- Have a regular income;
- Have an email and phone number.
Perhaps, most borrowers meet the above criteria, which means that we can move to the application procedure:
- Visit the office of the lender in person or go to the official website.
- Leave a request by attaching your identification data. You need to attach to the application your ID data, mobile phone number, email address, etc.
- Consideration of an application takes up to 15 minutes, then the contact person will call you to clarify the details of the agreement.
- The probability of approval of an application is 95-98%.
After submitting all the necessary data, you will have to wait until the money is transferred to your account. You can influence the approval of the application and increase your chances of getting a loan. To do this, you should additionally provide data on real estate, proof of official employment, or collateral.
Now you know that getting a loan in California is easy and fast if you do it at the right institution. Take your time to compare the offers of various lenders and contact the MFIs of your interest. Feel free to read the feedback of regular borrowers to make a final decision. This will help you to understand the differences between various MFIs and make sure that they deserve your trust.